Friday, December 10, 2010

Festive Holiday Trimmings

It is that time of year again. I know you are all looking for holiday décor. I have been around to some of the winter sims that are selling really lovely trees, wreaths , lighting, for expensive prices. Take a trip over to the Corner of Relaxation Geo-dome. As usual Vickijo Rivera has a huge assortment of all the possible décor you would like. The best thing is that it is all free!

I found Saucy Loire placing it all for you. Characters from the comics, fat jolly Santas, Rudolf, glowing balls to hang, lights to string across your doorway, an amazing selection of trees of all sizes and colors. In the dome you will also find a tp that will take you up to Sweetsister’ Silverstar’s place in the sky where she has many delightful items for the holiday at very cheap prices. Outside you will find some of Saucy’s builds , Gingerbread houses, trains, and more. I saw a whole skating rink our there for sale.

Take a tour all around the outside of the Dome. Just be sure you get there soon! Relaxation (89, 167, 42)

1 comment:

  1. Ask me for my one prim Xmas trees sometime. Felina has two in her shop behind you.

    ReplyDelete